Թյ͹Ѻ ç¹᫿ԨԵ Ծ : ѵ ͤس Ӣѭ : سӡ֡ ;Ѳҵͧѧ
josephphichitschool.ac.th :: ١з - When the New York Giants scored 40 points on division rival
 Ӷ¢ͧдҹӶ¢ͧдҹ      ҹҹ   ǹǹ   к͵ǨǹǢͧسк͵ǨǹǢͧس   кк 

When the New York Giants scored 40 points on division rival

駡з   ͺз    josephphichitschool.ac.th ˹ҡдҹѡ -> дҹմyoutube
١з͹ :: ١зѴ  
ͤ
liny195

: 05/06/2019
ͺ: 55

ͺͺ: 18/01/2020 2:16 pm    ͡з: When the New York Giants scored 40 points on division rival ͺзͧ¤Ӿٴ(quote)

Washington Redskins Authentic Deandre Baker Jersey , The offensive production was powered by Saquon Barkley. And after watching him back a 125-yard rushing performance against the Chicago Bears up with a 170-yard, one touchdown day against Washington, the talk is now that the Giants offense runs through Barkley. Barkley himself, however, isnt having any of that talk. Instead of accepting the praise, he did what a good running back does and deflected it onto his offensive line. The O-linemen dominating games, Barkley said, especially up front, on both sides of the ball, to be honest. Weve been executing in all three phases of the game, and thats what we werent able to do in the first half, especially on the offensive side of the ball. We werent executing. Barkley added that his improvement is really the offensive line making him look good, saying I think the biggest thing would be the play by the offensive line, theyve been tremendous giving Eli time and making me look way better than I actually am. On his speed in the open fieldBarkley had the distinction of being the fastest player on an NFL field on Sunday, topping out at 21.91 miles per hour (per Next Gen Stats) on his 78-yard touchdown run. Thats fast, but he thinks he has more in him.Barkley said, Technically, thats my fastest mile per hour this year, I think Ive got faster than that in college before. I dont know.He said it just feels different when he is able to really run at full speed in the open field, but of course he credited the opportunity to do so to his teammates. Yeah, Barkley said, you feel it in your body but you only get so many opportunities to do that. Those runs (dont happen) very often in the NFL like (they do) in college, and when your (offensive line) blocks it up perfect like that and your tight ends do a great job on the outside and you get that one-on-one, youve got to do whatever it takes to get to the end zone and in that case, it was trying to use your speed. Getting those blocks set up early and being able to make it through the line of scrimmage untouched is what gave him the opportunity to use his greatest asset, his incredible lower body power. I would say my acceleration, Barkley said, when asked where he is the fastest, so probably the first 10 or 15 (yards). Im a football player, Im not a track runner, Im not built like a track runner at all, so I hit top speed a lot quicker but Im not able to maintain my top speed for as long as a guy like Tyreek Hill. That guy can fly. I can get up to those speeds, but definitely something I will hope to get better at, too, that I can maintain that speed for a much longer period of time. But the good thing about football is its 100 yards, only 99 yards really, so I think Im good on that. Going for the rushing titleSo far Barkley has 1,124 yards on the ground this season, which ise the most for a Giants running back since Ahmad Bradshaw had 1 Deandre Baker Jersey Boys ,015 in 2012. But yet again, Barkley said that it was a team accomplishment. Yeah, he said, getting 1,000 yards in the NFL is an amazing accomplishment and being the first rookie ever for the Giants to do that is even a bigger one. Its big because even though my name might go in the record book, its not just myself its the offensive line play and the guys in the running back room, from active to practice squad to (injured reserve), all those guys have been a tremendous help for me throughout this year. We got that record as a whole. Right now Barkley is third in the NFL (and second in the NFL with 1,753 total yards from scrimmage). Barkley said it was an honor just to be in the conversion with Todd Gurley and Ezekiel Elliott.I see it on Twitter. What am I, fourth, third right now? To be up there with the names of those guys, the (Ezekiel Elliotts), the (Todd Gurleys) of the world, the Philip Lindsays of the world his story is amazing, hes been killing it this year too and I love watching him play. Its an honor to be up there, but at the end of the day, that doesnt really matter. It only matters how many wins you get and weve got to figure out how to continue to get those wins. Barkley also has five touchdowns of 50 or more yards. The Giants as a whole had four in the previous decade. Barkley describes running as an instinctive process.Barkley said, Sometimes you dont even look at the guy in front of you. The way my brain processes it, Im doing anything it takes to get to the end zone. Obviously with the help of your wide receivers blocking down the field, I think not enough credits given to those guys when you have touchdown runs not only from myself, but just in the league in general, but especially on this team when you see (Sterling Shepard) and Odell (Beckham) and all those guys downfield blocking. But my mindset, the way I process it is, make that guy miss and try to find a way, whatever it takes to get into the end zone. But even with as many explosive runs as he has had this year, he isnt happy and believes he left points out on the field. I know I have five this year, but it just doesnt sit well with me, theres a couple that come to mind that I mightve left on the field. Couldve definitely did a better job of it, but Ill get better. Finally, even if he doesnt get the rushing title this year, he wants to promise fans that he will bring it to New York. Yeah, I want to be great, Barkley said. I want to go down as one of the best, and thats not just going to happen in one day. You have to work for it, obviously with the help of your teammates, but if I dont get it this year, Im going to get it at some point. I promise you. Daniel Jeremiah believes the smoke regarding Jones and the Giants, but would that be a Giant mistake?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL DraftDaniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 3.0 - Daniel Jones to the Giants at sixth overallNew Infant Deandre Baker Jersey ,256commentsDaniel Jeremiah believes the smoke regarding Jones and the Giants, but would that be a Giant mistake?EDTShareTweetShareShareDaniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 3.0 - Daniel Jones to the Giants at sixth overallJohn David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsThe 2019 NFL Draft is just over a week away. Teams are having their final Top 30 prospect meetings and making the final adjustments to their big boards. Outside the NFL, media members are furiously hitting up all their contacts for every scrap of information or insight they can garner. Of course, that leads to massive amounts of smoke billowing from just about every sports outlet as they try to disguise their intentions and get every competitive advantage they can. Meanwhile, draft analysts are pouring over what they are seeing and hearing, trying to find enough solid information that they can create mock drafts that come close to reflecting what teams might be thinking. That is where we are as former NFL scout and current NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah releases his Mock Draft 3.0 Tuesday afternoon. Jeremiah selects a pair of familiar names and positions for the New York Giants, but his selection at sixth overall will likely earn a Bronx Cheer for Dave Gettleman.6) Daniel Jones, quarterback17) Montez Sweat, EDGERaptors ThoughtsIm going to start off with the selection of Montez Sweat 17th overall. In short, this would be a fantastic pick. Right now I have Sweat as one of the favorites (if not the favorite) for the Giants at sixth overall. We have heard that they have been high on him throughout the process, and were keenly interested in him at the Senior Bowl where he was taken out of drills to give the offensive linemen a chance. Since then he has only improved his draft stock, testing out to be faster, quicker, more agile, and more explosive than Jadeveon Clowney, while also being more productive in college. And where there is some concern about a heart condition, it seems to be regarded as a non-issue around the league. So getting Sweat at 17th overall is likely a steal. Now we really need to talk about Daniel Jones:If the Giants go through with drafting Jones it could be a risk at best and a potential disaster at worst. At his best, in ideal circumstances and put in an environment in which he has thrived, Jones is a very limited quarterback prospect. He passes the eye test at 6-foot 5 inches, 230 pounds and possessing enough mobility to generate the occasional exciting play. But looking beyond his physique and scrambling ability, there is just not much there. Jones is at his absolute best when executing a 1-read, short-range offense. Duke catered to that with a variety of quick passes inside of 10 yards, leaning heavily on Run-Pass Option (RPO) concepts. Per Benjamin Solaks Contextualized Quarterbacking charting, a full 64.7 percent of Jones targets were to receivers ten or fewer yards downfield and Jones threw to his first read 92 percent of the time. Jones was reasonably accurate on those throws, completing an average of 79.1 percent of those passes per Derrick Klassen of Football Outsiders. When he knows where he is going with the football, Jones can be quick and accurate. It should his accuracy trended downward from 89.71 percent at the line of scrimmage, to 76.79 percent between 0 and five yards downfield, to 70.8 percent from six to ten yards downfield. But even in the yardage where he was at his best, Jones still trailed Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins, Will Grier, Ryan Finley, Drew Lock, Brett Rypien, and even Tyree Jackson in accuracy. Beyond 10 yards down the field, Jones accuracy tailed off badly. On throws from 11 to 15 yards downfield, Jones completed just 57.14 percent of his passes, which tumbled to 42.11 percent on throws more than 20 yards downfield. Jones is also extremely limited in which areas of the field he is able to place the ball well, which Solaks work charting placement illustrates. Benjamin Solak - The Draft NetworkJones also struggles when forced to fit the ball into tight windows Deandre Baker Jersey Draft , completing just 26 percent of those passes.A big reason for Jones dramatic fall-off in accuracy and placement is simply mediocre arm strength. While he looks the part of a big, strong-armed passer, Jones does not have the arm to reach downfield and deliver an accurate ball. As Mark Schofield often notes, arm strength isnt of vital importance to modern offensive schemes. However, offenses still need some ability to threaten defenses down the field. Otherwise they are too fast and too smart to be routinely beaten by dink-and-dunk concepts and the occasional quarterback scramble. Offenses need a vertical component to keep defenses from suffocating the short-range aspects of an offense.Unfortunately, things dont get much better moving on to the money down. Per Solaks charting, Jones also struggled on third down, and particularly on third-and-five (or more). On third downs, Jones completed just 56.6 percent of his passes, with 51.3 percent of them well-placed, while 6.6 percent were interceptable. On third and five (or more) yards, he completed 50 percent of his passes, with 45.4 percent well-placed, and converted just 33.3 percent of attempts while 9.3 percent of his passes were in danger of being intercepted. SB Nations own Bill Connelly began charting completion rate, yards per completion, success rate, marginal efficiency, and adjusted net yards per attempt with last years quarterback class. Connelly says that ee find that no recent quarterback has exceeded his college stats over the first four years of his pro career. Most dont come anywhere close.Jones had the 13th highest completion rate out of 22 quarterback prospects, and things got worse from there. His yards per completion was the lowest, success rate was third lowest, success rate was third-lowest, marginal efficiency was the lowest, and adjusted net yards per attempt was the second worst in the class. If history (strongly) suggests that those marks are his ceiling in the NFL, that is a worrying prospect for drafting himat any point, let alone sixth overall. Connelly puts Jones in his fourth tier, labeled Let Someone Else Take The Risk, saying, I get the draw of Daniel Jones. I really do. Hes 65, hes mobile, and he looks like a Manning when he steps away from center. Since he was coached by the guy who coached the Mannings in college (David Cutcliffe), that makes sense. Which brings us back to the persistent feeling that the Giants are (very) interested in Jones and Jeremiah mocking him to them at sixth overall. There are just few good football reasons to select Jones at any point where you would feel compelled let him prove that he isnt a franchise quarterback. Doing so courts disaster based on the hope that everything clicks and he is competent running the basics of a limited short-range offense. A more realistic reason for targeting Jones is his relationship with Cutcliffe and the Mannings, and the hope that it would prevent any kind of hard feelings in the quarterback room. But while many of the Giants personnel moves have erred towards a preference for comfort and familiarity, letting sentiment guide your choice for the future of the most important position on the roster is pure folly. Dave Gettlemans duty is to the future of the franchise, not Eli Mannings feelings, and his job is to find the best quarterback he can.
Ѻ仢ҧ
ʴǹǢͧҪԡ 觢ǹ
ʴõͺ͹:   
駡з   ͺз    josephphichitschool.ac.th ˹ҡдҹѡ -> дҹմyoutube Ѻ GMT + 7
˹ 1 ҡ 1

ѧ:  
س ö 駡з㹡дҹ
س ö ͺз㹡дҹ
س ö 䢡õͺзͧس㹡дҹ
س ö źõͺзͧس㹡дҹ
س ö ŧṹẺǨ㹡дҹ
س ö Ṻ㹡дҹǹ