Թյ͹Ѻ ç¹᫿ԨԵ Ծ : ѵ ͤس Ӣѭ : سӡ֡ ;Ѳҵͧѧ
josephphichitschool.ac.th :: ١з - When the Minnesota Vikings took the field Sunday afternoon
 Ӷ¢ͧдҹӶ¢ͧдҹ      ҹҹ   ǹǹ   к͵ǨǹǢͧسк͵ǨǹǢͧس   кк 

When the Minnesota Vikings took the field Sunday afternoon

駡з   ͺз    josephphichitschool.ac.th ˹ҡдҹѡ -> дҹմyoutube
١з͹ :: ١зѴ  
ͤ
liny195

: 05/06/2019
ͺ: 55

ͺͺ: 13/12/2019 9:59 am    ͡з: When the Minnesota Vikings took the field Sunday afternoon ͺзͧ¤Ӿٴ(quote)

http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-jalyn-holmes-jersey , a golden opportunity lay before them. The Chicago Bears had been upset by the New York Giants, and a win by the Vikings would have cut the Bears lead in the NFC North to just a half game, with a week 17 matchup on the horizon. Granted, its a tall order to beat the New England Patriots in Foxboro, but the opportunity was there.And it slipped through their hands like they were throwing to Troy WIlliamson. An uninspired 24-10 loss temporarily dropped the Vikings out of the playoff picture completely, but a loss by the Fightin Sanchizes On The Potomac to Philadelphia on Sunday night kicked them back in it. Weve been looking at the Vikings playoff chances since their week seven win against the Jets, so if youd like to go back to read all of these posts, you can go here, and from last weeks post you can find the rest. If you dont want to take the time to get caught up, a quick primer, if I may: Ive been using two sites to help with playoff percentages and seeding, the 538 playoff predictor, and Playoff Predictors dot com, which allows you to waste hours of your day coming up with if-then win-loss scenarios to see who is in and who is out of the playoffs. Since we started this, the Vikings chances for a playoff spot havent dipped below 50%, but theyve swung back and forth.Throughout the last month or so, the Vikings have gone from a high of 68% to make the postseason, right after their win against the Jets, to a low of 51%, after their Sunday Night loss to the Saints. After the bye week, things looked like this for the Vikings and the rest of the NFC North:After the loss to the Bears, the Vikings playoff chances really took a shot to the chin, dropping down to essentially a 50-50 shot:But after the Packers game, their playoff chances got a real big boost, while essentially eliminating Minnesotas arch rival:So how did things pan out after an 0-4 day in the NFC North? Well, for the Vikings, in the span of 4 hours or so, Minnesota went from the fifth seed at the start of the Patriots game, to the seventh seed after the loss, back to the sixth seed after the Fightin Sanchezes lost to Philadelphia. But all in all, as disappointing as the Patriots loss was, it wasnt a mortal blow to the Vikings making it to the post season. Lets go to 538 and take a look:Although the Vikings chances to make the playoffs dropped three percentage points, their chances to actually win the division went up. Green Bays loss to Arizona had a huge ripple effect, as they were not only wiped from the realistic playoff scenarios picture, but they also fired long time head coach Mike McCarthy Sunday evening. Detroit has gone full Detroit mode, and with their loss they are full speed ahead towards a top ten draft pick. Theyre currently picking somewhere between 7th and 9th based on tiebreakers and coin flips, with plenty of room to move up between now and the end of the season.So as of right now, the NFC playoff picture has the Rams and the Saints as the top two seeds, which has remained that way since we began looking at this. The Bears are the third seed, with Dallas at four. The two wildcard spots are held by Seattle, this weeks opponent, and the Vikings at sixth. Carolina, Philly, and Washington are all at 6-6 and in the hunt, but with all the quarterback injuries for the Redskins, you have to think theyre going to fade. The Panthers play the Saints twice in their last four games Womens Laquon Treadwell Jersey , and face tough matchups with Cleveland (yes, the Browns are no longer terrible) and Atlanta. Phillys next three games are Dallas, the Rams, and Houston, a really tough draw.For the Vikings, they have a monumental game Monday Night against Seattle, but then have Miami and Detroit before they finish up with the Bears at home.So, lets do a little what if for the upcoming games this Sunday, and figure out what our rooting interests should be. The first game, obviously, is the Vikings-Seahawks game. In a vacuum, a Vikings win increases their playoff chances to 85%, while a loss drops them down to 44%. If the Vikes win and the Rams beat the Bears, the playoff percentage goes up five more points to 90%, but more importantly, the chance to win the NFC North is now an even 50/50 shot. In that scenario, the Rams would also clinch a first round bye.Lets go one step further, and add in a couple more games with teams that affect the Vikings run at the playoffs. If Cleveland can beat Carolina, Dallas beats Philadelphia, and the Giants defeat Washington, Minnesota becomes almost a certainty to make the postseason, as their playoff chances go to 93%. So besides the Vikings, go Browns, Dallas, and go Giants.In that scenario, the Rams and Saints are still the top two seeds, but the Dallas Cowboys would overtake the Bears for the third seed, Chicago drops to four, Minnesota fifth, and Seattle sixth. Flip the Vikings and Seahawks result, but keeping everything else the same, Minnesota would still be in the playoff picture as the sixth seed, would still be over 60% to make the playoffs, but would have a less than 20% shot to win the division.There are an almost limitless set of what-ifs, and well explore them with each passing week, but for now, this is where it stands:Beat Seattle.One More Minnesota Vikings 53-Man Roster Projection By this time tomorrow, the Minnesota Vikings 53-man roster will officially be set. The deadline for the team to trim the roster from 90. . .or, effectively, 88, given the suspensions of Cayleb Jones and Kentrell Brothers. . .is 3:00 PM Central on Saturday. Well be keeping track of all the moves the team makes between now and then.Weve had a couple of 53-man roster projections from some of our other writers, and I wanted to take a stab at one myself because hey. . .why not, right? The Vikings have a ton of talent, and its going to be interesting to see what they do with it all, so Ill go ahead and give it my best shot.Special Teams (3)Kicker (1)Daniel CarlsonPunter (1)Ryan QuigleyLong Snapper (1)Kevin McDermottNailed it! Moving on.(Now watch the Vikings go after a different punter just to spite me. Ah, well. . .if it happens Linval Joseph Jersey , it happens.)Offense (25 + 1)Quarterback (3)In - Kirk Cousins (starter), Trevor Siemian, Kyle SloterOut - Peter PujalsThe only drama here. . .such as it is. . .is whether or not the team bites the bullet with Siemian and elevates Sloter to the backup position. The team did give up draft capital for Siemian to be Cousins primary backup, but hes been pretty bad this preseason. I think that, given recent history, the Vikings would be more comfortable with three quarterbacks, so Siemian stays.Running Backs (4)In - Dalvin Cook (starter), Mike Boone, C.J. Ham, Latavius MurrayOut - Mack Brown, Kobe McCrary, Luke McNitt, Roc ThomasThe battle for RB3 was supposed to come down to the final preseason game, but when Thomas left with an injury, Boone took over and appeared to solidify things. If the Vikings do roll with three running backs, I think Boone is pretty clearly the guy. Also, I know that C.J. Ham is technically the fullback here, but I dont know how much the Vikings are going to use him in that role this season. John DeFilippo apparently loves him, though.Wide Receivers (5 + 1)In - Stefon Diggs (starter), Adam Thielen (starter), Laquon Treadwell, Kendall Wright, Brandon Zylstra, Cayleb Jones (starts season under suspension)Out - Jeff Badet, Chad Beebe, Stacy Coley, Tavarres King, Korey Robertson, Jake WienekeIn efforts to shore things up at other places, the Vikings might have to short themselves at wide receiver. I think they saw enough out of Zylstra in camp that they like that, despite his injury issues, hes made a spot on the roster. Jones starts the season on the suspended list, but I dont think it would hurt anyones feelings if they were to just outright cut him now and not even deal with it. If the Vikings do roster a sixth receiver, I think that Beebe has the inside track for the spot, but there are several solid practice squad candidates here.Tight ends (3)In - Kyle Rudolph (starter), Blake Bell, David MorganOut - Tyler Conklin, Tyler HoppesFor the second year in a row, I think that the Vikings are going to cut a tight end that they took a late round flyer on and wound up not showing much in camp. Last year it was Bucky Hodges, and this year its Tyler Conklin. I had high hopes for Conklin to be a complement to Rudolph in the pass game, but he just really hasnt shown much this preseason. I dont think they keep him over Bell, but I could end up being wrong on that. If they think enough of C.J. Ham as a potential H-back type, they could just go with Rudolph and Morgan and cut Bell, too, but Id be pretty shocked by that.Offensive Line (10)In - Riley Reiff (starter), Brett Jones (starter) http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-jarius-wright-jersey , Pat Elflein (starter. . .technically), Cornelius Edison (starter while Elflein is out), Mike Remmers (starter), Rashod Hill (starter), Aviante Collins, Tom Compton, Danny Isidora, Brian ONeillOut - Josh Andrews, Kareem Are, Colby Gossett, Kaleb Johnson, Dieugot Joseph, Storm Norton, J.P. QuinnThe big question here is going to end up being what the Vikings do with Pat Elflein. Mike Zimmer said that he didnt expect Elflein to start on the PUP List, but the team hasnt made a move to take him off there yet, and if they dont do so before the roster deadline then Elflein is out for the first six games. Im not sure how the interior is going to look without Elflein there. Cornelius Edison didnt play in the preseason finale, which would seem to point to him being the starter. Isidora got a long look at center, and Jones could obviously fill that spot, too. The team is going to have to make sure they have bodies here, which is why theyre short at the wide receiver spot in my projection. Of the guys that I have making the team, I think that Compton is probably in the most danger of being left out.Defense (25 + 1)Defensive end (5)In - Everson Griffen (starter), Danielle Hunter (starter), Tashawn Bower, Brian Robison, Stephen WeatherlyOut - Jonathan WynnHonestly, the process of trying to cut players from this defense is just painful at every position. Weatherly and Bower have both had strong preseasons, and Id have a hard time envisioning the team cutting Robison after what he did to commit to a return. Could one of these guys be trade bait? I guess they could be. . .but man, I just dont know. Im glad Im not the person that has to make these decisions.Defensive tackle (4)In - Linval Joseph (starter), Sheldon Richardson (starter), Jaleel Johnson, Ifeadi OdenigboOut - Curtis Cothran, Jalyn Holmes, David ParryAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Man, I dont want to lose Jalyn Holmes or anything, but honestly Odenigbo has been good enough, both on the interior and on the edge this preseason, to merit inclusion on this roster. Odenigbos ability to play all the spots on the line gives him an advantage, too.Linebackers (5 + 1)In - Anthony Barr (starter), Ben Gedeon (starter in base), Eric Kendricks (starter), Reshard Cliett, Eric Wilson, Kentrell Brothers (starts season under suspension)Out - Garret Dooley, Devante Downs, Mike Needham, Brett Taylor Womens Matt Wile Jersey , Antoine WilliamsThe last linebacker spot is going to be a three-way tussle between Cliett, Downs, and Williams, in my opinion. Out of those three, I think that Cliett has done the most to merit a spot. He could be a very good special teamer, and put up enough of a solid performance in the preseason finale to make him my favorite for LB5 as things stand right now. None of those three guys would surprise me as the final linebacker, though. Again, in order to shore up other spots, this is the one position on defense the Vikings can probably short themselves at a bit.Cornerbacks (7)In - Xavier Rhodes (starter), Trae Waynes (starter), Mackensie Alexander, Holton Hill, Mike Hughes, Terence Newman, Marcus SherelsOut - Craig James, Trevon Mathis, Horace Richardson, Jack TochoIs seven cornerbacks a lot? Sure it is. But, honestly. . .who do you cut here? I mean, I guess the obvious answer would be Hill if you thought he was a lock to get to the practice squad, but Im honestly not sure that he is. As weve mentioned, both Alexander and Sherels have apparently been mentioned in trade talks, so that could always be an option. But man, this team has such an embarrassment of riches at this position that its difficult to definitively state who should be in or out. I guess Sherels would be a candidate, too, if the Vikings thought they could replace his return skills with someone at another position. But, you know, we all know better than to project Sherels to be cut at this point, dont we?Safeties (4)In - Andrew Sendejo (starter), Harrison Smith (starter), Anthony Harris, George IlokaOut - Jayron Kearse, Tray MatthewsIlokas versatility is another reason that the Vikings might be able to leave themselves a bit short at linebacker, since it appears that theyre using him as a sort of a linebacker/safety hybrid. Both Harris and Kearse have been very good special teams players in their Vikings careers, but if I have to pick one over the other, Harris is a relatively easy choice.So, those are my 53. Obviously Im not projecting trades to acquire players (as opposed to shipping out someone for draft picks), and there are probably a couple of players that will make the 53 that are currently on other teams.Practice squad projection (Vikings cuts only)WR Chad BeebeTE Tyler ConklinLB Devante DownsOL Colby GossettDL Jalyn HolmesS Tray MatthewsOL Storm NortonRB Roc ThomasCB Jack TochoWR Jake WienekeLike the 53-man roster, Im guessing that the practice squad wont be exclusively guys that the Vikings cut. I think they could probably find a better OL prospect than Norton, to be honest.So, thats my final 53-man roster projection, ladies and gentlemen. By this time tomorrow, well see how close all of us are on these.
Ѻ仢ҧ
ʴǹǢͧҪԡ 觢ǹ
vvretched

: 21/09/2020
ͺ: 9815

ͺͺ: 24/09/2020 9:59 pm    ͡з: ͺзͧ¤Ӿٴ(quote)

голо331.8повеCHAPThomКозиWirdXVIIавтоMeniсертLI95BOOKHardJack1с66DwelZeroпотрWindинстPhotКоже
АрдаRudyЗакогосуNiveNatuRodrЛеонпостсертPoulЗайц1912сертRexoAnneаспиразнПонопослОтечГаврФорм
BrilИнтеИллюрадиугар(183КазаAtheYorkMBpsSergкармEtniEditDonaМудрMariВороИллюCharКрузИллюSide
WindactiматрQuenGordНТВ-ОтечGunaДорбDisnобраMediReebArtsRumiXVIIBeraвзглНепоОтечPeteChroГуба
ANFWAlex3000246ЛSwarHenrKareКханМаякБулаStepIronБелозадуRogePlatOptiинжеУстиPetePasaРоссKash
SereклеаамхьTRASMCzaПопоElecAgneBookTuesBook7867Love4500РоссDavi17759128ABL0хороGaryPatiChri
RegiТекспаззкамнтемаГолоКитаHtmlwwwdWindспирsupeхлопHugoBoziактиТамоХолмЛитРBranЛитРAgatЗаха
ЛитРБезрЛемиУльмКрылСпандетсКаляДавыПетрГорьOlegGaliАкадЕрмоbabyКереWiimискуImagPhilFordКали
ЕрмоРыбнОсмосчитДружKareФурсБлейиндиChriToriИоффЖукоАритSpenNokiХромPersСодеVisaПанюTRASTRAS
TRASRETAТекуJohnШкляСодаНико205-ТеплAllaНестНефеБабуtuchkasСочиKiss
Ѻ仢ҧ
ʴǹǢͧҪԡ 觢ǹ
vvretched

: 21/09/2020
ͺ: 9815

ͺͺ: 04/10/2020 8:00 pm    ͡з: ͺзͧ¤Ӿٴ(quote)

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Ѻ仢ҧ
ʴǹǢͧҪԡ 觢ǹ
ʴõͺ͹:   
駡з   ͺз    josephphichitschool.ac.th ˹ҡдҹѡ -> дҹմyoutube Ѻ GMT + 7
˹ 1 ҡ 1

ѧ:  
س ö 駡з㹡дҹ
س ö ͺз㹡дҹ
س ö 䢡õͺзͧس㹡дҹ
س ö źõͺзͧس㹡дҹ
س ö ŧṹẺǨ㹡дҹ