Թյ͹Ѻ ç¹᫿ԨԵ Ծ : ѵ ͤس Ӣѭ : سӡ֡ ;Ѳҵͧѧ
josephphichitschool.ac.th :: ١з - NFL media experts are mostly positive about John Dorseys
 Ӷ¢ͧдҹӶ¢ͧдҹ      ҹҹ   ǹǹ   к͵ǨǹǢͧسк͵ǨǹǢͧس   кк 

NFL media experts are mostly positive about John Dorseys

駡з   ͺз    josephphichitschool.ac.th ˹ҡдҹѡ -> дҹմyoutube
١з͹ :: ١зѴ  
ͤ
liny195

: 05/06/2019
ͺ: 9

ͺͺ: 12/07/2019 2:25 pm    ͡з: NFL media experts are mostly positive about John Dorseys ͺзͧ¤Ӿٴ(quote)

work in the 2019 NFL Draft." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareCleveland Browns draft grade roundupTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsCleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey went heavy on defense at the 2019 NFL Draft. The Browns opened the draft by selecting LSU cornerback Greedy Williams in the second round and bookended that by drafting Tulane cornerback Donnie Lewis in the seventh round. Between those picks http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Austin-Seibert-Jersey , Dorsey added a pair of linebackers in BYUs Sione Takitaki (third round) and Alabamas Mack Wilson (fifth round), an dMiami safety Sheldrick Redwine. The only selections not on the defensive side of the ball were Oklahoma kicker Austin Seibert (fifth round) and Southeast Missouri State guard Drew Forces (sixth round).Now that the draft is in the books, lets take a look at what the national football media has to say about the Browns newest draft class.Chad Reuter, NFL.com, Grade: A-Pro Football Focus Grade: AverageAndy Benoit, MMQB, Grade: C-Dan Kadar, SB Nation, Grade: C+Mark Maske, Washington Post, Grade: B-While is can be fun to place a grade on what the team does over three days in April, the true grades wont become clear until the action starts this fall, head coach Freddie Kitchens told clevelandbrowns.com:Now that youve seen what others have said about the Browns draft, its time to have your say: BEREA, Ohio (AP) Baker Mayfield dragged more than a Heisman Trophy with him into the NFL. There was other baggage Derrick Kindred Jersey , including a well-earned reputation as being cocky, fiery, brash and over-the-top.He hasnt changed much.And thats what the Browns love about their rookie starting quarterback, who didnt need long to firmly plant his own flag in Cleveland.He walk it, receiver Jarvis Landry said, like he talk it.As Mayfield prepares to make his first pro start in a few days at Oakland, his confidence isnt the only thing impressing teammates eager to see if the No. 1 overall pick can build upon his sensational debut last week against the New York Jets a stunning performance that prompted coach Hue Jackson to switch QBs.While he is on the verge of his first visit to play in front of the Raiders notoriously rowdy Black Hole, Mayfield is showing no fear or signs of complacency.The 23-year-old did not speak to reporters on Wednesday and the only time he was seen in Clevelands locker room was to grab the playbook out of his locker.Hes been real focused, said left guard Joel Bitonio, one of the teams captains. Hes taken the lead in a few meetings just because thats what the starting quarterback does.Sooner than the Browns or anyone expected, Mayfield has risen on the depth chart and vaulted from high-profile backup and future QB to the present one.And while it may have happened quickly, Mayfield has shown since the moment the Browns (1-1-1) selected him hed be prepared for this moment.Hes worked hard, shown humility and remained supportive of Tyrod Taylor, who remains in protocol with a concussion that hastened his benching.Before he was drafted, Mayfield drew comparisons to Johnny Manziel Myles Garrett Color Rush Jersey , another Heisman winner who busted for the Browns. The Mayfield-Manziel similarities though, seem to start and stop at their height.You hear people say, Oh, hes Johnny or hes this or hes that, but since Ive known him hes been a great guy, Bitonio said. Hes been in the building. Hes a confident guy. I think people see that as a little bit of cockiness, but hes just confident in what he does and he understands you put in the work and hes ready to compete and hes ready to play.And thats all you want in a quarterback.But with Mayfield, theres a little more.It wasnt long after replacing Taylor during Thursdays nationally televised game when Mayfield started talking trash to the Jets defensive linemen. That may have surprised a few of his new teammates, but its nothing new for Mayfield, whose on-the-field antics in college didnt stop at choice words.Mayfield loved to antagonize opponents, whether it was telling Kansas fans to stick to basketball or celebrating a victory at Ohio State by spiking an Oklahoma flag into the turf.I followed all that stuff, and again, its that Walk it, Talk it,' Landry said. He definitely has that attitude and charisma https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Rashard-Higgins-Jersey , and that is contagious.It remains to be seen how much of Mayfields personality rubs off on his teammates. But Raiders coach Jon Gruden believes a quarterbacks nature can mean as much as arm strength or mobility.Those are the intangibles that you look for that are hard to find, Gruden said on a conference call. Do they like the pressure? Do they like the big moment? Some guys come alive, some guys dont. Some guys can bring out the best in their teammates. Some guys struggle to do that.But Mayfield has the magic about him. He has the charisma about him that really allows everybody on that team, defensively included to play at a higher level. They know if we can get the ball back to this kid, something goods going to happen.Gruden grew up in Ohio rooting for the Browns, and hes well aware of the teams two-decades-old search to find a quarterback.With Mayfield, the hunt may be over.What they have not had is a front-line starter that really can make all of the plays, Gruden said.I think Mayfield, if you draw a line under that name, he is the man. He is the story that I think right now is going to become bigger and bigger in Cleveland this year.NOTES: DE Emmanuel Ogbah (ankle) returned to practice and is expected to play after missing the past two games. Sundays game will be a homecoming of sorts for Jackson, who spent one season as Oaklands coach. Hell also be reunited with Gruden as they spent a season coaching together at Pacific. He taught me football, Jackson said. We used to argue every day. I was a wishbone quarterback at the time. Ive always given Jon credit for where I am today. He helped mold me and shape me into the coach I am a little bit.
Ѻ仢ҧ
ʴǹǢͧҪԡ 觢ǹ
ʴõͺ͹:   
駡з   ͺз    josephphichitschool.ac.th ˹ҡдҹѡ -> дҹմyoutube Ѻ GMT + 7
˹ 1 ҡ 1

ѧ:  
س ö 駡з㹡дҹ
س ö ͺз㹡дҹ
س ö 䢡õͺзͧس㹡дҹ
س ö źõͺзͧس㹡дҹ
س ö ŧṹẺǨ㹡дҹ
س ö Ṻ㹡дҹǹ